Google+ House Revivals: M is for Mosaics and Moving

Friday, April 16, 2010

M is for Mosaics and Moving

Sorry, Mrs. Matlock, I always seem to be late to class!  I had a really Magnificent project planned, too!  It was going to be about Mosaics.  Like this.....


Or maybe this.....

But alas, although I was very Motivated by Mosaics, I was Majorly stressed...by this.
And after three days of Major stress, a Move was interjected.  But not into one of these Marvelous Mansions.
 

No, we Moved our goods out of corporate storage and into private storage -- well, actually Public Storage.

We filled two of these...
 ... and brought mountains of stuff that didn't fit into the storage units back to our very-tiny-temporary-until-we-find-a-house-or-get-transferred-again apartment.

And then I started working on that Majorly stressful project. Again.
And finally Marched down the street, envelope in hand, and Mailed......an extension.  Then I meandered my way home, by way of some nice Markets.

When my Main Man got home, we decided to watch several old episodes of this.
...which has nothing to do with the letter M.  But my brain was Mush.  And my Muscles ached.  So I never did my Mosaic assignment....


So, Mrs. Matlock, I did not do the correct assignment.  I won't insult you by saying the dog ate it.  He would have eaten it. If I had done it.  And rubbed it all over with bacon. But, that's not what happened.

If you want to see some really cool M posts, by much better students than me, click here to go to Mrs. Matlock's class.